4th May 2012, 08:50 PM
shubsxn

What is the procedure of 5 year LLB programme?

please tell me the proceesor of 5yr LLB programe...pleae tell me what is it

6th May 2012, 08:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of 5 year LLB programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubsxn View Post
please tell me the proceesor of 5yr LLB programe...pleae tell me what is it
The five year LLB Program is designed for candidates who have qualified higher secondary level of examination and willing to take Law as profession. After completion of the LLB program, aspirants becomes eligible to enroll as an advocate and practice in the court of Law.
The five year LLB program is offered by various law universities as B.A LLB, B.Sc LLb etc. In order to take admission in these universities, one has to qualify entrance examination conducted by institutes individually and in in order to get into National Law Universities, one has to qualify Common Law Admission Test conducted jointly by 14 National Law Universities of India under the regulation of Bar Council of India.
To be considered eligible for entrance examinations including Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), one must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary level of examination and must not be over 20 years of age.
For candidates belonging to Sc/St category, the required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% and the maximum age limit is relaxed upto 2 years.
15th June 2013, 03:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

HSC passed candidates can apply for 5 year LL.B programme. Subject selected in 12th is not a matter. Age of the applicant must be less than 20 years. Admission to the course is done through entrance exam like CLAT. Kerala Law Academy, Delhi University, etc conducts entrance test for selection.
11th June 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir , please tell me about L L B . we can do L L B after 12th class without entrance exame
and my e-mail add- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?