19th April 2017, 12:04 PM
Thabassum sana

What is the procedure to apply for B.Sc Nursing in Hyderabad? Can I get admission in any Government College after scoring 724 marks in BIPC?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Nursing from Hyderabad so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for B.Sc Nursing in Hyderabad? Can I get admission in any Government College after scoring 724 marks in BIPC? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college after scoring 24841 in UPTU and GLOCBC of 724 with BCAF of 295?
  2. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in government college? I have scored 90% in 12th
  3. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  5. Admission in government college after scoring 24811 UPTU general rank, 724 in GLBC and 295 in BCAF?
  6. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  8. Can I get admission in any government or private nursing college after scoring 822 rank in BSc Nursing
  9. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  10. How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing? Admission in B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th class with CBZ with 45% marks?
  11. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  12. Can I apply for AG BSC after scoring 850 marks with BIPC group?
  13. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  14. What is the least percentage required for B.Sc Nursing?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  16. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  17. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  18. List of vacancies in government college for B.Sc Nursing holder with procedure to apply
1st August 2017, 12:14 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for B.Sc Nursing in Hyderabad? Can I get admission in any Government College after scoring 724 marks in BIPC?

You have to participate in online counseling to get confirmation of admission in B.Sc Nursing after scoring 724 marks in BIPC.
You can also apply for admission in management quota. There are 5% seats reserved for candidates who apply direct admission without appearing in any entrance exam. But in this case the college demand huge amount of money as donation. To get rid of such donations, you have to participate in online counseling process after appearing in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?