27th January 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala

i want to know the procedure for getting admission in bsc nursing in gov university in patiala and when the classes starts for it and about the entance exam its creteria and other all the requirements

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  3. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  4. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  5. Am i eligible for admission in state college patiala after doing BSc IT from Sikampal Manipur University?
  6. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  7. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  8. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  9. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  10. How to take admission in government BSc Nursing after passing 12th with 71%?
  11. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  12. How to get admission in university for BSc Nursing?
  13. How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Punjabi University Patiala
  16. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  17. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  18. How to take admission in B.Pharmacy? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala?
25th May 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala

How to take addmisson in government bsc nursing after passing 12th with 76%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?