28th May 2018, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for compartment/supplementary exam under CBSE board of education?

Sir, can I give compartment or supplementary exam if I failed in 3 main subjects in 12th board exam under CBSE board of education? If I can, then what is the procedure for applying?

29th May 2018, 09:26 AM
sunnyraman1

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for compartment/supplementary exam under CBSE board of education?

then there was no procedure for applying....u are failed in 3 main subjects
do your 12th again and i wish not to fail this time.......
29th May 2018, 04:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for compartment/supplementary exam under CBSE board of education?

Procedure to apply for compartment exams:

Keep your previous information ready before applying like admit card and marks statement having information about your main examination. Click on the category of examination carefully under which you want to apply and fill the details and generate the confirmation page.
A student can take the compartment exams thrice. Once in July of the same here, second time in March of the next year and for the last time on the month of July in the next year.
31st May 2018, 10:46 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

As far as you are concerned about your possibility to appear in CBSE Class 12th compartmental examination having failed in three subjects then I would like to let you know that you are not eligible for appearing in CBSE Class 12th compartmental examination as for the same student having failed in one of their concerned subjects at Class 12th are eligible.

Therefore, to clear your Class 12th school degree you are required to reappear in your Class 12th board examination once again next year as a private candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?