27th April 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change optional subject of Maths to Physical education in 12th standard?

Respected Sir/Mam

I am student of st. Xaviers bhopal of standard 12th I want to change my optional subject from maths to P.E. my school authorities are telling me that they is no option to change my optional subject from mathx to P.E.

Please let me know is it so ?
If not please tell me the procedure how to do it...

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject
  2. How can I change my optional subject Maths to Physical education after half yearly exam
  3. Is it posible to change optional subject in class 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  5. How can I change my optional subject from Maths to Physical Education after filling CBSE board form
  6. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  7. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  8. Any courses after passing 12th that allow to study Maths as an optional subject?
  9. Can I change subject from C++ to Physical education as my 6th additional subject besides C++
  10. Is it possible to change school in class 12th and also the optional subject?
  11. Is it compulsory to have Bengali if I already have English as one of my subjects in ISC?
  12. Can I study Computer Science in 11th ISC if completed 10th UP Board without Computer Application?
  13. Can I change my optional subject in B.Ed?
  14. Which is the best optional subject to take up with Medical stream in 11th? Best option between Maths and Psychology/Sociology/Physical Education
  15. How may I change my subjects from Computer Science to Physical Education? I'm having eye disease so I can't work on Computer system for a long time
  16. How many subjects are compulsory in class 10th(CBSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which subject paper I have to give for NDA? I am a 12th standard commerce stream student with Maths
  18. Is is possible to appear for 12th Physics and Maths papers again? Procedure to enroll for that?
27th April 2015, 06:56 PM
Studynrock

Default Re: What is the procedure to change optional subject of Maths to Physical education in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam

I am student of st. Xaviers bhopal of standard 12th I want to change my optional subject from maths to P.E. my school authorities are telling me that they is no option to change my optional subject from mathx to P.E.

Thank you.
Firstly you should know that there is not such a province to change your maths subject with the physical education.
This subject is generally switched with the computer science and otherwise Hindi but maths need to be there at every circumstances you got what is thought to explain i hope.
23rd September 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change optional subject of Maths to Physical education in 12th standard?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am student of Jain public school Ratlam of 12th class I want to change my optional subject from maths to P.E. my school authorities are telling me that they is no option to change my optional subject from I.p to P.E.

Thank you.
16th September 2020, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 12th in saint giri school indore i want to change my subject from pcm to commerce maths it is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?