24th January 2022, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing BDS internship from BHU?

I am completing my Fourth year bds from Lucknow now i want to do internship from bhu what is the procedure for it.....

27th January 2022, 04:49 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing BDS internship from BHU?

BHU Varanasi BDS Admission Guidelines:-

1- The selection criteria for Admissions to the BDS course is based on the merit list released by BHU Varanasi through NEET.

2- After BHU Varanasi will release the merit list, candidates will be invited to register themselves for the seat allotment process.

3- Candidates need to choose the preferences of college and pay the counseling fees.

4- BHU Varanasi will allot admission seats to candidates basis their NEET merit-rank and their preference.

5- Candidates will have to confirm their allotted admission seats by submitting the admission token fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?