16th February 2016, 04:29 PM
Divyanshiv

What is the procedure followed for correcting the name in ICSE board admit card?

I am in ICSE board and about to give class 10th board exams. When my admit card was issued yesterday i realized that it has spelling mistake in my name and the same mistake is also in registration card . How can it be corrected ? And if corrected then will it be again issued to me before exams that are starting from 28 february,....plz help me

11th February 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for correcting the name in ICSE board admit card?

My daughter is about to give class-10th Board Exam(ICSE..2017).The admit card was issued yesterday and it is found that it has spelling mistake in her name. The exam will start from 10th March. How could she solve the problem? Pl. Help
17th February 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for correcting the name in ICSE board admit card?

What can we do to correct are name if it is written wrong in hall ticket of 10 boards?
19th February 2018, 06:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The procedure followed to change the personal details like name, father’s/ mother’s name or DOB etc., details is firstly inform the issue to your principal/ management department.

You need to fill the form about the issue, you need to write the correct details with the proof like your mark sheets/ identity proof and submit it to the management. They’ll will fill the application form through online and the ICSE board will check the details, if they are correct then your name will be changed.

You can even change it through online by visiting the official website of ICSE board.

The detailed information is given in the PDF.
2nd August 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any charges for the changes in the name?
12th September 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Correct format to write a students name
16th February 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Friday my daughter get the admit card, her gender notes as Male how can I correct it
9th April 2021, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

My name is wrong in 10th icse board admit card .so what are the certificate are required and after given the applications between how many days my new corrected admit card will come .
15th September 2021, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I have written incorrect father's name during my icse registration in class 9.Now I am in class 10 how can I
correct it?
15th November 2021, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for correcting the name in ICSE board admit card? In How many days we collect new correct admit card?
29th November 2021, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

How to change father name and gender
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?