9th July 2015, 10:35 AM
balubhalerao

What is the procedure followed to get admission in BAMS?

Sir/Mam,

I got 65.60 in HSC Science and MHCT 100. What is the procedure followed to get admission in BAMS? Am I eligible to get the admission or not? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Thanks!

9th July 2015, 04:57 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in BAMS?

Ayurveda doctor is used for those persons who have earned their bachelor degree in Ayurvedic medicine and Surgery.

Mostly the Entrance examination is conducted at State Level under Combined Premedical Test.

Every Student who want to sit for BAMS entrance must study Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany in Senior Secondary class.

You have to download the application form.

Send the filled in application form with a Demand Draft of Rs 750/- in favor of the Registrar of University.
9th July 2015, 05:32 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Seeking admission in any Ayurveda college requires that the student should have previous school education in science stream.

BAMS admission through entrance examination:

Every student who want to sit for BAMS entrance must study physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, in senior secondary class. mostly the entrance exam is conducted at State level under Combined Pre Medical Test.

Admission to particular stream of medicine is granted on the basis of merit and student's choice. There is separate entrance examination for some Ayurvedic colleges on national level.

Top 10 colleges for BAMS course are:

** Rajiv Gandhi University of Heath Science, Bangalore

** State Ayurvedic colleges and Hospital, Lucknow

** Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh

** JB Roy State Ayruvedic Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata

** Gujarat Ayurved University

** Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur

** Ayurvedic Medical College, Kolhapur

** Rishikul Government P.G. Ayurvedic College, Haridwar

** Dayanand Ayurvedic College, Jalandhar

** Government Ashtang Ayurveda College, Indore.

For admission you need to apply in particular college you need to put your merit marks that you have obtained through entrance and wait for counselling.
9th July 2015, 06:12 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.A.M.S. degree .

B.A.M.S. stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery.

The eligibility criteria for pursuing a B.A.M.S. degree are as under:-

The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Sanskrit .

The candidate needs to secure at least 50% marks in the above mentioned subjects in 12th examination .

The minimum age limit to apply for B.A.M.S. degree is from 17 years . There is no upper age limit to apply for this course .

It takes 5 ½ years duration to complete the B.A.M.S. degree course . B.A.M.S. degree includes three professional each of 18 months and one year compulsory internship after completion of the three professionals .

B.A.M.S. course is offered by various universities of India . Admission to this course is based on the rank secured in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university .
27th March 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I want admission for BAMS at Pune Maharashtra Tell me the procedure after I pass Higher secondary exam
with physics,chemistry and biology.
26th June 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I had already appeared in neet and get to know that how to get admission in bams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?