22nd December 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS?

Hello
I have taken ADMISSION to bams but my wish is
to do MBBS so can I do MBBS after bams .
what will the actual process will I get
admission to MBBS after bams what is
duration of MBBS after bams?

Related Questions:
  1. Actual process to get admission in MBBS after BAMS? Duration of MBBS after BAMS?
  2. How to do MBBS for better qualification after completing BAMS?
  3. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  4. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  5. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  6. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  7. What is the fee duration of MBBS course?
  8. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  9. Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?
  10. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  11. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc?
  12. Becoming Psychologist after completing MBBS will make brighter future? What is more preferable either MD or MS after MBBS?
  13. Cost of doing MBBS covers up after completing course?
  14. Can one do ICU course after MBBS? What is the duration and fee structure? Is it possible to do Fellowship in Rheumatology after completing MBBS?
  15. Can we study both MBBS and BAMS simultaneously?
  16. How may I join MBBS after passing 12th with PCM stream?
  17. Is BSc Nursing a good course like ANM and GNM? Any good scope in BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
25th December 2014, 11:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS?

As MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery...where as BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery.

There is a one Backdoor entry for students who completed BAMS, they can go for one year course in Pharmacology and after clearing the exam they will be allowed to Practice Allopathy and it is Equivalent to MBBS degree.

DURATION : 1 YEAR

After BAMS you can go for higher studies like

1. MPH - Master in Public Health
2. M.sc - Medicinal Plants
3. MBA - In hospital management.

Keeping apart from these there is a good scope for Ayurveda, as Ayurveda is wonderful and respectful science that has been serving humanity over 5000 years.

CAREER OPTIONS AFTER BAMS:

* General Ayurvedic practice.
* Research Worker.
* Health Care Administrator.
* Health supervisor.
* Manger in Ayurvedic pharmacies.
* Government jobs as Ayurvedic Medical officer.
28th September 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS?

iam a bams student but i like to study and practise allopathy is there any course offered by government of kerala for mbbs after studying bams?
2nd March 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BAMS MD in anatomy so I can wish to give admition in MBBS faculty
4th May 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it is possible to do MBBS after BDS without giving competition exam
6th September 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Would like to know about coaching centres in kerala for medical entrance,(mbbs) examination after completion of bams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?