12th April 2017, 03:44 PM
preetsuman

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard? When will the entrance exam going to be conducted which I need to apply for? Can you please give me the complete inforamtion which is needed? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  2. Admission in BSc Honors in DU after passing 12th with 62%? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  4. What is the procedure for taking 12th standard admission after completion of 11th standard?
  5. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Jamia Milia Islamia admission procedure 2015 for B.Sc honors?
  9. What should I do to join NDA after completion of 12th with Biology?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Allahabad for doing graduation course after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Procedure of admission in B.Sc(General) or B.Sc(honours) at DU for 2015 session?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for Biotechnology course in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Procedure to take admission in 12th class English Honors in IGNOU?
  15. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  16. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  17. What is the procedure followed for being a Nutritionist after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Can I study BBA after completion of Intermediate with Biology stream?
15th April 2017, 01:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard?

First thing I would like to let you know that at degree level Biology is divided into two papers which are zoology and botany and hence you can pursue your B.Sc honors degree course with either zoology or botany not with biology as a whole.

Further for taking admission in the same course in good colleges or university you will have to satisfy their admission criteria or qualify their respective entrance examination if it is held as for admission in same degree course no national level entrance examinations are held.

For admission in same degree course in Central University like Delhi University you will need to satisfy the percentage requirement in your Class 12th board examination where as for other Central Universities like BHU, AMU, etc. you need to qualify their respective entrance examination.

Now as far as you are concerned about the date of application of entrance examination of these universities then it has lasted but you can apply for admission in Delhi University which takes admission on the merit basis for which the application forms are expected to be released by the last week of April or first week of May on its official link i.e; www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?