1st August 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?

I had passed 11th but due to some problem i want to change my school if subject matches can i get admission in 12th in another school? Can someone please answer me in detail for the same? Awaiting to get the answers. Thank you!

1st August 2015, 07:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?

Yes, you can get admission in 12th standard in new school after completion of your 11th standard from another school. Most of the schools doesn't offers admission to 12th standards except some schools only offers admission to 12th standard. To get admission in 12th standard, you must have to obtain a Transfer Certificate from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school along with your 11th standard Marks Sheet, Bonafide Certificate, etc. By completing the admission procedure, you can get admission in 12th standard.
1st August 2015, 12:58 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?

Yes, it is possible for you to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard.

You have to submit following documents at the time of admission along with admission form :
  • School Leaving certificate
  • 10th Mark sheet and passing certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • Migration certificate ( In case of change in Board )

After submitting all these document you can easily get admission in any school after 11th.
2nd August 2015, 01:12 AM
Sandy131070

Yes,you get addmission in any board and any college but migration is complasory to change the state.
2nd August 2015, 01:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps or it.

Steps to change school after 11th class:

> Collect TC form the school in which you are presently studying

> Collect marksheet from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want to get admission in

> You will then have to notify your board about the transfer of school

Follow the above mentioned basic steps and I am sue you will not face any further problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?