14th February 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get selected in MSc Microbiology in VIT Vellore

I want to know what is the procedure for selection in m.sc Microbiology in VIT vellore 2013-14 and also want some sample sylebus regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  2. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc. Biotechnology in VIT Vellore
  3. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  5. Syllabus of VITMEE exam?
  6. Do girls have separate classrooms in VIT Vellore or VIT Chennai?
  7. VIT and BITS PILANI COMPARISON -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is a better option between MSc(IT), MCA from SRM university and MSc CS from VIT Vellore or Chennai Campus?
  9. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  10. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  12. Rank to be obtained in VITEEE for Compute Science?
  13. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  14. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  16. How much marks are needed to get a set in VIT Vellore?
  17. What is the cutoff score for VIT Vellore?
  18. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?