9th June 2018, 11:26 PM
vvvjay

What is the procedure to get transfer into another college from 1st year to 2nd year of BAMS course?

Currently, I'm studying in 1st year of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). I want to do my 2nd year from another college. So, is possible to get transfer into another college for BAMS? If yes, what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change college in 2nd year? Can I take transfer from one state to another?
  2. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?
  3. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
  4. What is the procedure to change the college in 2nd year B.Sc agri?
  5. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  6. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  7. How to transfer to another college in 1st year?
  8. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  9. Colleges in Noida accepting direct admission into 2nd year of B.Com after completing 1st year from Amity University?
  10. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  12. Procedure to transfer from one college to another for doing B.Sc Agriculture 2nd year?
  13. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  14. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?
  15. Is it possible to transfer to other college in 2nd year?
  16. How to get transfer from a parallel or private college to government college directly in 2nd year?
  17. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
  18. How to get admission in a University directly?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?