11th February 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join IGD Bombay Drawing Arts course?

Hi, I want to join IGD Bombay Drawing Arts course. What is the eligibility criteria and application procedure? What is the fees structure? What is the duration of the course? Will I get any degree or certificate on completion of this course?

7th April 2019, 02:41 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join IGD Bombay Drawing Arts course?

What is the procedure to join IGD Bombay Drawing Arts course?:-

IGD Art is a certificate course of Maharashtra Government . Its real name of IGD is :"Intermediate Drawing Grade".
Intermediate Drawing Grade Exam would be conducted in the last week of September every year.

The minimum eligibility criteria to IGD Bombay Drawing Arts course is 10+2 with grade ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate by Maharashtra State Government.

If you pass the the Intermediate Drawing Grade Examination you will be admitted to the specialized higher courses of Commercial Art, Fine Art, and Foundation.

You can download the form online through www.igdbombayart.com
You would need to send the application form along with a demand draft of Rs.300 in favor of "IGD ARTS TRAINING INSTITUTE" payable at Allahabad.

You would need to college to get the fee structure as it is different for different cities. Once you contact them, they will further assist you.

Contact Address:

IGD Art Training Society
278 Chaukhandi, Kydganj,
Allahabad 211003
Mob No. 7897802453, 8957736497
18th June 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join IGD Bombay Drawing Arts course?

I am applying from kanpur. What will the amount of demand draft for me? In whose name should the draft be addressed to?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?