24th February 2013, 04:14 AM
waqarak007

Can I get admission in B.Ed in Mumbai College after completing B.A from CMJ university

sir i have compleeted my BA from CMJ university in one sitting can i get admission in B.ed in mumbai colleges . What is the procedure for taking Degree, Migration certificate and bonafide from cmj.

24th February 2013, 04:04 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed in Mumbai College after completing B.A from CMJ university

HI,

you can join B.ED course after B.A from CMJ university.

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete graduation with a minimum of 50% marks

2.Age criteria :
The age of the candidate should be within 21 to 32 years to be eligible for the B.Ed course

All The Best
24th February 2013, 07:03 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed in Mumbai College after completing B.A from CMJ university

Hi Guest,

Yes, you can get admission into B.Ed course after completing B.A from CMJ University.

The eligibility criteria is you need to have a percentage of 50% and above throughout the academics.

The age limit is 21 years to 32 years

Thank you,

All the best.
23rd March 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

can I get the job in Mumbai after completing my B.Com by CMJ University
9th September 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in bed haryana college after completing ba in 2012
28th August 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed b.sc from cmj in the year 2012 . My degree is valid for any gov job
18th June 2020, 07:08 PM
AANSHI KAPOOR

Day by day it is getting exposed. If somebody files again PIL against CMJ and such degree selling most of the private universities, these degrees may get derecognized and students will loose everything.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?