3rd November 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Indian Navy for a female candidate?

Sir, I'm a student of class 11th from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I'm a girl and I wanted to join Indian Navy after 12th. Am I eligible for it? If yes, then how can I do so?

7th November 2018, 12:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Navy for a female candidate?

Being a female candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your Class 12th as the minimum education required by female candidates to join Indian defense services is a graduation degree from a recognized university.

Also, having opted for PCB group in your Class 12th, you can only join OTA ( Officer's Training Academy ) wing of Indian defense services by qualifying CDS entrance examination after completion of your graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

For more details regarding CDS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
7th November 2018, 07:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Navy for a female candidate?

The selection of candidates at 12th level for Indian Navy is through National Defence Academy examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC.

But female candidates are not eligible for NDA exam. You should pursue B.Tech to apply for CDS exam to join Naval academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?