16th January 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can a Female Candidate join the Indian Army as a Soldier? What is the procedure by which a Female Candidate can join the Indian Army?

Respected Sir, I am a Female Candidate and I wish to join the Indian Army so i want to know can I Female Candidate join the Indian Army as a Soldier? What is the procedure by which a Female Candidate can join the Indian Army? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 06:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Female Candidate join the Indian Army as a Soldier? What is the procedure by which a Female Candidate can join the Indian Army?

Sorry, to say that female candidates are not eligible to join Indian Army. As per UPSC NDA examination notification, only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA examination to join Indian Army. So, being a female candidate, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination to join in Indian Army.
17th August 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Female Candidate join the Indian Army as a Soldier? What is the procedure by which a Female Candidate can join the Indian Army?

B.com general students get in army
8th May 2022, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Can a female candidate join a Indian army in pharmacy field??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?