27th November 2014, 08:10 PM
dhaval.parmar

What is the process to apply in Indian Army? I am a 10th passed student from Gujarat

Sir i m 10th pass frm gujrat.
I have a childish dream for join army.
So whts the process for apply in indian army.

19th April 2015, 03:30 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the process to apply in Indian Army? I am a 10th passed student from Gujarat

as you are a 10th pass student so I would like to suggest you that first qualify 12th class from any recognised board of schooling education. because to enter in indian armed forces you should be a 12th pass candidate and then you can apply for (NDA) entrance exam which is conducted for all the three streams.
Air force
Indian army
Navy wing

eligibility for national defence academy are_

>> the applicant should be an indian candidate and must be passed out 12th from any recognised board of school education state board of school education.

>> candidate should be physically fit and to apply fornavy and airforce candidates should passed 12th with physics and maths and other candidates can only apply for indian army from arts or commerce stream.

>> candidate should have eye sight 6/6 and age should be 16.5-19 years and only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA.

Selection process is-

Entrance test
Physical and medical test
SSB interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?