3rd May 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the public health nutrition? Who all are eligible for this course? Fee structure and what is the scope?

what is public health nutrition? who is eligible to do this course?which colleges are conducting this course?fees for this course and what is the scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  2. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  3. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  4. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  5. Am I eligible to do dietician internship in a good hospital? I have completed my BSc Homescience
  6. What are the courses for becoming a Dietitian?
  7. Is there any scope of joining Public Health course through Distance Learning after the completion of B.Sc. Nursing course? Institutes offering this course?
  8. Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?
  9. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  10. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  11. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?
  13. What is the syllabus of MSc dietitician in JNU -- [New]
  14. Scope of Masters in Public Health from SRM University?
  15. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  16. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  18. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
2nd October 2012, 12:18 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the public health nutrition? Who all are eligible for this course? Fee structure and what is the scope?

Hi,

I am attaching the file of information about the Health course information.

Now i am detailing about the another Health course details

BPT Course Details and Eligibility:

BPT stands Bachelor of Psychology Test.

Fee Structure:

Rs. 60,000/- p.a.

Duration:

1 year

Syllabus:

Anatomy

Physiology

Psychology

Pharmacology

Psychology

Biomechanies

Kinesiology

General Eligibility:

Common Entrance Test (CET) and All
India Medical Entrance
Examination (AIMEE) are the
entrance exams you need to
appear for if you want
admission for BPT Course.

Candidate should be 12th
pass with PCB with 50%
passing marks.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mph-informaion-sheet.pdf(153.6 KB, 254 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?