14th December 2011, 10:22 PM
sharma.avinash83

What are the public sector exams for which I can appear after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?

sir i have completed btech from computer science with 64.7 as aggregate.I want to know what all public sector exam i can appear for??

2nd January 2012, 04:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the public sector exams for which I can appear after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?

A B.Tech candidate can apply for the PSU exams. The notifications will be issued regarding the various opportunities which are vacant in various PSUs. You can attend the GATE exam after completing B.Tech as many of the government companies recruit the candidates based on the GATE score. This also requires the candidates to score at least 60% of marks in the graduation level. Some of the PSU exams which you can apply for are Railways, UPSC, BHEL, NTPC, SAIL, DRDO, LIC, ISRO etc.
11th October 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the public sector exams for which I can appear after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?

sir,if i am recruited with GATE score,next time if it possible to write GATE and go for higher studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?