27th January 2017, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Production Supervisor in a reputed Company so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th January 2017, 12:13 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?

> I will recommend you to do supply chain management to become production supervisor .
> This course can be done after graduation. I am mentioning some specific certification course which will help you in getting job in the supply chain department .
> Job as a production supervisor is more vital and essential if you have completed these certification course with at least one year experience under supervisor.

Certification course
** International marketing and supply chain management
** supply chain and business management
** International postgraduate program in Logistics
** Supply chain leadership course (Short term)
** Procurement and supply diploma
20th January 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?

I am an anganwadi teacher for past10 yrs. But I am 46 yrz old can I apply for supervisor test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?