6th March 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to get a job in Hotel Management?

what is the qualification to get job in hotel management?
how many years ther will be training?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  2. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  3. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for Food Inspector Job having done 4 year Degree course in Hotel Management and working in Hotel Industry?
  5. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  6. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  8. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  9. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  10. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chef jobs for 27 years old Hotel Management graduate?
  12. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  13. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  15. Can I get a good job in India after completing diploma in Hotel Management from Australia? How much can I earn in India on the basis of this qualification?
  16. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  17. Minimum qualification for hotel management?
  18. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
27th May 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification to get a job in Hotel Management?

after passing 10th board examination we can join this and how we can apply and where and about fees clarifications please
15th August 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

which studies do i need to to take for hotel management
15th August 2013, 09:22 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which studies do i need to to take for hotel management

If you want to do the 3 years Bachelors Level Hotel Management course than you should apply to the NCHMCT OR National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance test for the Hotel Management Course.

Eligibilty to apply for this written Test is:

Educational Qualifications: 12th Pass in any stream
English should be one of the subjects in class 12th

AGE- Max age to apply for the General and OBC candidates is 22 years
Only Candidates born on and after 1st July 1991 can apply
SC/ST candidates gets 3 years age relaxations

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the Hotel Management Entrance Exams
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
English Language
Aptitude for Service Sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?