14th February 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for Data Entry cum office assistant post?

What is the qualification of data entry cum office assistant...please tell me what is it

24th April 2012, 08:13 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for Data Entry cum office assistant post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the qualification of data entry cum office assistant...please tell me what is it
Your question lack full information. You haven't mentioned the name of the department/sector for which you require the details.

Though, i would like to inform you that normally a company looks for the following requisites for the post of data entry operator:
Diploma in Computer Application- {KNOWLEDGE OF- MS OFFICE (WORDS, EXCEL, POWERPOINT), INTERNET, TALLY (Exceptional), PHOTOSHOP.
Good Typing speed is required.

Normally, there is no particular course to become an office assistant.
Office assistant need to wear different hats as per the requirement of the administration department. It may vary from making DSR (Daily Sales report) to MIS. From Banking works to keeping the records and maintaining registers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?