20th September 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to get selected for Indian Pilot

i want to know that what percentage to they need and what courses we should do for becoming a pilot and what height health chest etc. do they need and what is its salary? please tell me i"ll be great full to you............thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  2. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  3. What is the qualification required for Pilot?
  4. What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?
  5. What is the qualification required to be a Pilot in Indian Air Force
  6. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  7. How to become a Pilot in IAF being a girl? What shall I do for this? Required Qualification for this?
  8. Qualification required to be pilot in Air India? -- [New]
  9. What is the qualification to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  10. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  11. What is the qualification required to study Pilot? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the qualification required to become a Fighter Pilot? I am studying in 12th
  13. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the qualification required to become a Pilot?
  15. What is the qualification required for assistant loco pilot?
  16. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  17. Qualification required to become a fighter pilot in IAF? I am studying in 12th standard
  18. Minimum qualification required to get a Loco Pilot job in RRB?
29th January 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to get selected for Indian Pilot

i am in xii std. I want 2 be an indian commertial pilot. So what percentage i should get in xii ? And what should i do after xii. Pliz suggest.
13th May 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to get selected for Indian Pilot

what are the qualifications required to become an indian pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?