2nd March 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification requirement for DSC?

what is the qualification for dsc 2012/...please tell me what is the qualificaion for it

5th April 2012, 01:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification requirement for DSC?

Graduation is the main qualification required for DSC post. You should also have completed B.Ed after graduation. Those who are applying for this post should also appear and qualify in TET exam. A minimum of 55% marks needs to be scored in TET exam. The upper age limit to apply for this post is 39 years.
29th May 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is Bsc completed student can do DSc without completing B ed ?
11th September 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduatation in dsc iam i eligible for dsc
8th January 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in school administration fromindira gandhi institute of advance education. can iwrite DSC ?
8th January 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed DIPLOMA IN SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION from indira gandhi institute of advance education. can i write DSC?
8th January 2013, 10:41 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........

DSC Stands for DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION The eligibility criteria for this exam are as follows.......

**Age Limit :

Minimum age of 18 years and must not have completed the maximum age of 39 years.

**Qualification ::

*Should possess academic and professional/ Training qualifications provided the certificate issued by an institution/University shall not be taken into consideration if the said institution/ University does not have Permission/Recognition of NCTE/UGC respectively as per Law.

*A candidate should have a valid APTET score in case of School Assistants,Secondary Grade Teachers & Language Pundits ,as 20% marks of APTET will be considered for DSC Exam of 100 marks whereas for Physical Education Teacher category selection shall be on the basis of DSC TRT written test (100%) only

Good luck................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf INFORMATION_BULLITEN_3.pdf(431.9 KB, 285 views)
9th January 2013, 08:28 AM
nikhinaya

DSC Stands for DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION The eligibility criteria for this exam are as follows
Age Limit :
Minimum age of 18 years and must not have completed the maximum age of 39 years.
Qualification ::
Should possess academic and professional/ Training qualifications provided the certificate issued by an institution/University shall not be taken into consideration if the said institution/ University does not have Permission/Recognition of NCTE/UGC respectively as per Law.
9th January 2013, 12:13 PM
SANDEEP K DEEDAWAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the qualification for dsc 2012/...please tell me what is the qualificaion for it
Graduation required for DSC post. and B.Ed after graduation. A minimum of 55% marks needs to be scored in TET exam. The upper age limit to apply for this post is 39 years.
9th January 2013, 09:52 PM
abhishek0123

Hi,
Director of School Education
Recently the govt of AP is inviting the applications for School Assistant, LP, PET & SGT posts through DSC entrance exam and this entrance exam is conducted for requiting the various posts in govt schools for teachers posts. This year the AP govt is releasing the 21343 posts in following category wise.

Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)-11602 Posts
School Assistant – 5695 Posts
Physical Education Teacher (PET)-364 Posts
Language Pandit (LP)-1998 Posts

So who are waiting to to work in govt schools for teacher posts,then you can apply this entrance exam and for this required requirements are follow bellow;..
Required Requirements :
Age Limit and Relaxations :

For SGT, PET, LP & School assistant required age limit should be between 18 and 39 years and here age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates i,e 5 years for SC / ST candidates and for PH candidates is 10 years.

Educational Qualifications:

For SGT's required educational qualifications are you must completed the 12th from recognized board with D.Ed certificate and also you must qualify the APTET entrance exam.

For school assistants required educational qualifications must be pass the graduation with bachelor of educational in relevant subject and also you must qualify the APTET entrance exam.

Foe physical education teacher required educational qualifications are you must completed the 12th from recognized board with U.G.D.P.Ed or Graduate degree and B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed recognized by NCTE

For language pundit required educational qualifications must be pass the graduation with bachelor of educational in relevant subject and also you must qualify the APTET entrance exam

Selection Procedure:

For teacher post in govt schools the selection processor is based on the basis of marks obtained in written test which will be 80% and in TET which will be 20%.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf INFORMATION_BULLITEN.pdf(147.2 KB, 248 views)
19th June 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi Friends,

I have completed my graduation B.Tech and B.ED. Am i Eligible for DSC.
kindly let me know B.Tech Graduation is eligible to write DSC or not.

Waiting for your response
20th September 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What is the qualification requirement for DSC?

i am b.sc maths graduate , i want to apply dsc school assistant
i am eligible or not
29th January 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i am Bsc maths graduate iwant 2 know the way how 2 apply for DSC without B.ED &tet
23rd March 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Iam qualify in b.ed and m.a. graduate I want to apply dsc iam not qualify tet
11th July 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I am bcom graduate from mumbai applied for b.ed social in AP with second method english.Can i apply for dsc english instead of social without pursuing MA english.
10th November 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Plz tel me..solution for my.problem...i;e in bsc my optional subjects are microbiology, chemistry and computer applications..tell me am I eligible for writing dsc or not...one of my frnds told me.that .botny or zoology subjct necessary in bsc...is it crrect..plz clear my doubt....
17th June 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Yes , i complete my bsc maths so i want to write dsc exam .so please say whats the next step for dsc exam please give me suggestion plz thank u
16th February 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I am completed b.com(computers) can I apply for d.s.c?? Last year one of my sir said to me computer students are not eligible for d.sc..is it true or any solutions are there..plz..tell me..soon
30th April 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.what r d steps taken to complete dsc after d degree
6th January 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

My studies completed in distance both SSC and intermediate now I am studying TTC second year but some peoples says you are not eligible for dse... Because you are distance education, so dsc not qualify... So about this I want clarity Sir...? Please give me any one...
19th June 2018, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

In degree I had studied microbiology biochemistry and chemistry am I eligible for saenglish in b.ed l had english as methodology subject
19th November 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am from diploma,b.tech background.after my b.tech I have interested to do BED.After completion my BED can eligible to write DSC.please respond me sir
9th December 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed bsc chemistry zoology and botany can i apply dsc
10th December 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my M.A., Eng
Which govt exam should I write with dis qualification ?
19th December 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed intermediate in 1998 I got 44.9/ marks and I completed ded in 2008to 2010. I wrote four times Tet and qualified with 110 marks but I have chance or not to write the DSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?