25th March 2012, 10:57 PM
swati suryawanshi12

What kind of job can I get after completion of M.A English, B.Ed with 3 years of experience?

I've completed M.A.English B.Ed with 3 years experience.could u please suggest me job in education field or in another field?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  3. What kind of job will I get after completion of MSc IT course
  4. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  5. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  6. From which universities can I do Ph.D in English?
  7. After passing C.A should I go for a job or try for higher studies? What kind of job to be preferred?
  8. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after the completion of MA in English?
  10. What kind of job I would get after completion of Ph.D in Chemistry? -- [New]
  11. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  12. What kind of job opportunities are available for me after completing B.Tech in Agri Engineering? I have 2 years experience in renewable energy
  13. Will Management studies be helpful after M.Tech?
  14. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  15. Can I do B.Ed in English after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  16. Should I immediately choose M.Tech or first gain some job experience after completing B.Tech?
  17. What kind of government jobs can I look out for after having 3.5 years of corporate experience after completing B.Tech computer science and working as a Business Analyst?
  18. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
16th July 2012, 04:45 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completion of M.A English, B.Ed with 3 years of experience?

Hi frend,
As you have done your MA in emglish you are best suited for profesion of teaching.
English is a major oficial langwage nowa days. You may get post of lecturer in english in any coleg.
All the higher study courses have the subject english in their first year.
You may also start your own english training center.
You may also try as a news editor or wrighter.
There is a wide varity of job avilable for you with this degree in your hand.

Good luck
16th July 2012, 08:37 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completion of M.A English, B.Ed with 3 years of experience?

you can enter into teaching profession to schools and colleges
17th July 2012, 07:16 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You have Masters degree in English, the chances for you to get job of teaching English language in universities across India are tremedous. You will have to appear in the UGC-NET exam following which you are eligible for lecturer job in Indian universities.

University Grants Commission conducts National Eligibility Test(NET) which is for the post of lecturer of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in the universities across India. NET basically in a national level entrance exam which is not only for lecturer job but also for the post graduate candidates who wish to pursue PhD.

CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY

You have to secure at least 55 percent marks without any roundoff in the post graduate course.

SC/ST/PH/VH candidates are required to score 50 percent marks without any roundoff in the post graduate course.

Candidates can only appear in the exam of subject in which they completed post graduate course. Which means that since you have completed M.A. in English, you are eligible for appear in NET exam for English language.

The SET candidates who cleared the exam before 2002 are not required to appear in the NET exam however if you appeared in after 2002, you can only apply for lectureship job in the colleges of the state where you cleared the SET exam.

For JRF job, the upper age limit is 28 years.

SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates get 5 years relaxation for upper age limit.

LLM degree holders also get 3 years relaxation in upper age limit.

There is no upper age limit to appear for the lecturer job.

The other option for you apart from NET exam is the SET exam which is conducted separately by each state.

The required eligibility to appear in SET exam is virtually the same as NET. Same percentage and age limits are applied for SET as it is for NET. The only difference here is that after completing SET you are only eligible to apply for lecturer job in the colleges within the state of which the SET exam you appeared for.
17th July 2012, 07:34 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hello Friend..........

First off all i congratulate to you..........

if you are successfully complete your PG in M.A. English and B.Ed also

first you wait for DSC Notification............

In DSC you are eligible for English Subject Teacher with PG and B.Ed Qualification....

you can also go with Private Schools or Private colleges in Teaching Field may be ......

all the best.........

Regards...........
Tash
17th July 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

annamali univarsity icar recognization?
17th July 2012, 08:10 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

You can do online tutoring which is a very lucrative and high profile job.

You can also go for giving training to people for IELTS/TOEFL GRE,

Many coaching centres take English experts for teaching English.

Join www.teachforindia.org if you are really interested in challenging job in education field.

Check out NPTEL run by IITs which sometimes put advertisement for education experts to prepare online lecture content.
17th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Dear, As you have mentioned that you have done M.A. in English and B.Ed., moreover you have three year experience in teaching, thenI'll suggest you to prefer teaching line rather than else. Because you have completed your B.Ed. that's why you are eligible to apply for government job.

But if you want to increase your grade and standard then you should go for the NET i.e. National Eligibilty Test.

After Clearing UGC(Universal Grant Commission), you will be able to teach in Colleges. Now, you can become a lecturer.

Eligibilty Criteria:

1. Minimum 55% marks without any roundoff in masters degree.

2. Upper age limit is 28 years for JRF.

3. No age limit to apply for Lecturer's post.

Wish you all the very best.
17th July 2012, 09:47 PM
pandurmp

University Grants Commission conducts National Eligibility Test(NET) which is for the post of lecturer of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in the universities across India. NET basically in a national level entrance exam which is not only for lecturer job but also for the post graduate candidates who wish to pursue PhD.

CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY

You have to secure at least 55 percent marks without any roundoff in the post graduate course.

SC/ST/PH/VH candidates are required to score 50 percent marks without any roundoff in the post graduate course.

Candidates can only appear in the exam of subject in which they completed post graduate course. Which means that since you have completed M.A. in English, you are eligible for appear in NET exam for English language.

The SET candidates who cleared the exam before 2002 are not required to appear in the NET exam however if you appeared in after 2002, you can only apply for lectureship job in the colleges of the state where you cleared the SET exam.

For JRF job, the upper age limit is 28 years.

18th July 2012, 01:25 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

After having a post graduation degree in English there are many jobs available for the candidates like English translators, officers, Asst managers and managers in central & state govt.offices.

As you have a B.ed degree too so you can apply for a teaching job in many govt. & pvt schools.You can also work as a trainer in many English speaking Institutes.

You can also appear in the NET exam that is conducted by the UGC twice in every year if you have scored 55% marks in your post graduation degree and after passing the same you can work as a lecturer in various colleges.

You also have an option of opening your own translation firm and get various translation projects advertised through internet. You could also do some freelancing like editing, translation, proof reading, interpreting, data processing etc. One of the great employment options is journalism or reporting. However you may also need a journalism degree, but many employers are willing to take your English degree as substitute. You can actually do the reporting and writing for newspapers, magazines, and books, or you can find positions in editing and critiquing.

If you love to write, you could be an author, who dedicates their time to writing books on all kinds of topics. Those that do want to write often freelance, writing articles and information for books, magazines, websites, doctors, schools etc.
18th July 2012, 05:57 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi..!!

-->University grants commissions conducts national eligibility test which is for the post of lecturer of junior research Fellowship in the universities across india .

-->NET basically in a national level entrance exam which is not only for lecturer job but also for the post graduate candidates who wish to pursue Phd.

Eligibility criteria:-

-->you have to score atleast 55% marks without any roundoff in the post graduate course.

-->SC/ST/PH/VH candidates are required to score 50%marks without any roundoff in the post graduate course.

-->candidates can only appear in exam of subject in which they completed post graduate course.which means that since you have completed M.A.in english,you are eligible for appear in NET exam for english language.

--> for JRF job the upper age limit is 28 years.

thanks...all the best...
21st July 2012, 08:56 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiii...!!!

-->as you said that you have done MA english and you have experience of 3 years.

-->so,my dear friend i will suggest you to go for Teaching side rather than to try anywhere else.

-->Eligibility criteria:-

*you should have 55% marks in masters degree.

*age limit-28 for JRF.

*no age limit is there to apply for lecturer 's post.

*age relaxation is there for SC/ST/OBC candidates in case of JRF.

ALL THE BEST...!!!
23rd July 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

if i done B.B.M. 3year then i chosen M.A what job i wil get ?
29th March 2014, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

What can of job can i do after completing my B.ed in major English in UN field?
13th June 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have passed M.A.in economics and B.ed.in Kannada history methodology ,but in our town for teaching profession they ask to teach in English, I have 4 teaching experience before marriage,so I wanted to clear any course related to teach in English,please give me guidence
3rd July 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am 24.i have completed my bachelors degree in electronics and communication engineering.In the course of completing the degree i realised electronics is not my cup of coffee.My passion for biotechnology right from school days is humongous.Am i eligible to pursue undergraduate studies in biotechnology in india or abroad?
21st May 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I had been done b.a in 2009 after this I was teaching as a English teacher since 2013 then I have done my b.ed now I am continuously doing job as a teacher from 2014, please tell me I can count my experience before b.ed...and am I eligible for Canada pr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?