22nd January 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the questions asked in written exam for lower division clerk in an Indian Embassy

What are the possible questions asked in the written exam for a lower division clerk in an indian embassy?

21st June 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the questions asked in written exam for lower division clerk in an Indian Embassy

Respected sir,

Im presently serving in army. I will planned to prepare to attend general embassy through army. Please intimate to me which type of book help me to attend the same.
24th June 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the questions asked in written exam for lower division clerk in an Indian Embassy

Sir I am an engineering final year student and i wanted to prepare for ld clerk exam. Can you suggest me a book to prepare for the exam
13th March 2019, 02:23 PM
sruthy30

Post Re: What are the questions asked in written exam for lower division clerk in an Indian Embassy

Im also having the same exam tomorrow. Could you please share your experience about the exam? was it aptitude test or essay writing?
Thanks in Advance.
17th September 2019, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthy30 View Post
Im also having the same exam tomorrow. Could you please share your experience about the exam? was it aptitude test or essay writing?
Thanks in Advance.
Hi, sorry to bother but which kind of questions did you have in the exam?! Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?