23rd June 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the rank cut off for getting MBBS seat in Karnataka through NEET?

What is the rank cut off for getting MBBS seat in Karnataka through NEET? Can you please give me the details on the same? I need to get into MBBS somehow but not sure on the preparation which I need to do for to achieve. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

30th June 2017, 07:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the rank cut off for getting MBBS seat in Karnataka through NEET?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. CBSE has released results of this medical entrance examination. The cut off marks for qualifying this examination was 131 marks for candidates of open category and it was 107 for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

All India counselling is held for 15% seats in all medical colleges. For rest 85% seats in state medical colleges, cut off marks is released after All India counselling. You need to wait for cut off marks of Karnataka State 85% quota seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?