30th May 2012, 09:24 PM
pankaj sheoran

What rank should I score to get Nanotechnology in NIT Kurukshetra?

what rank should i get to get nanotechnology in nit kurukshetra

Related Questions:
  1. Serialwise rank of SVNIT-Surat, NIT-Kurukshetra, NIT-Calicut, NIT-Durgapur and NIT-Rourkela?
  2. Can I get NIT Kurukshetra after scoring 94.4 in GATE with 410 score?
  3. Which campus of NIT is better according to the mentioned streams?
  4. How can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra after scoring state rank of 11261 and category rank of 8000
  5. Marks and rank required in AIEEE to get into NIT Kurukshetra or any other government college?
  6. Can I get any branch other than Industrial engineering and management in NIT Kurukshetra?
  7. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which NIT Kurukshetra branch can I get after scoring 3500 state rank?
  9. How to get admission in NIT Kurukshetra?
  10. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra?
  11. Can I get NIT Kurukshetra after scoring AIR of 21900 and state rank of 791?
  12. Can I get NIT Kurukshetra after scoring 82 in JEE mains in OBC category
  13. Can I get scholarship if secured 6242 rank in JEE Main and pursuing B.Tech in NIT-Kurukshetra?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra if secured 23995 General Rank and 1025 State Rank in JEE Main? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  16. Can I take admission in NIT Kurukshetra for B.Tech course in computer engineering or electronics and communication through my AIEEE rank?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra college of Haryana after scoring 100000 rank?
  18. How to get admission in a good NIT after scoring 630 score, 1300 rank?
15th June 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What rank should I score to get Nanotechnology in NIT Kurukshetra?

Sir,in AIEEE i got 33400 AIR and 1230 SR(haryana) in .
can i expect nit (kkr) or any other nit in general catagory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?