19th July 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot? I have obtained 89.4% marks in 10th class

I am a student of eleventh class stream non medical . I obtained 89.4% marks in 10the class . What are the requirements for me to join Indian air force as a fighter pilot?

11th June 2015, 08:34 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot? I have obtained 89.4% marks in 10th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of eleventh class stream non medical . I obtained 89.4% marks in 10the class . What are the requirements for me to join Indian air force as a fighter pilot?

You can not join the Indian Air Force directly after completing your 10th class.

If you want to join the Indian Air Force then, you should have to apply for the NDA exam. NDA stands for the National Defence Academy.

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts this exam twice time in a single year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

It is one of the quickest way to make entry into the Indian Defence Service direct after completing your intermediates.

As you have mentioned that you have completed your 10th class. So, first of all take admission into the 11th science stream with group A subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Maths). Once, you passed out your 12th then, you become eligible to sit for NDA examination.

Eligibility for NDA:

>> Candidates should have completed their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects from the recognized board exam.

>> Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for it.

>> Age of candidates should fall between 16.5 to 19 years.

>> Candidates must possesses nationality of India.

>> No any age relaxation.
1st July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot? I have obtained 89.4% marks in 10th class

how many persentage scored in 12th class from p.c.m for (NDA) national defence academy
score in nda for a fighter pilot post
24th May 2021, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed my 12th in PCMB stream, but now I am doing degree in BJMC .Can I become fighter piolet in IAF?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?