23rd August 2012, 08:46 PM
karthi09.kkkk

What is the role of physics in Civil engineering?

how physics use for civil engineering?role of physics in civil engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Role of Civil Engineering in building Nation? Job opportunities through Civil Engineering?
  2. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  3. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  4. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  5. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  6. How do I get admission in college for PG in Physics?
  7. How to do PG in physics after 2nd year civil engineering
  8. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  9. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of the books that should be referred for ECE 1st year?
  11. How useful is physics in Civil Engineering?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me to join between B.Sc in Physics and B.Tech in Civil after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?
  13. What is the role of civil engineer in Indian Navy?
  14. Number of seats available in IITs through GATE exam?
  15. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  16. Master Degree in Pathology in India?
  17. Admission to B.Tech on the basis of board exam percentage?
  18. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
1st January 2013, 11:59 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the role of physics in Civil engineering?

Hi dear

Physics plays a vital role in Civil Engineering.
The study of topics such as Mechanics, Elasticity etc. helps a civil Engineer to study about a building and it's construction at molecular level and also helps in predicting the strength of a given material and structure.

Although some topics such as study of gravitation and electric and magnetic forces may not be useful as such but definately other topics are necessary for a Civil Engineer to study about.

So, most topics of Physics studied at graduation level are very much Important for a Civil Engineer to perform better in his work and make strong structures by selecting the Correct Material.

I hope now you Understand ,how Important Physics is in Cicil Engineer's life.

All the best !!!
Regards
Sammy
1st August 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i am not godd in physics should i opt for civil engineering?????????? if not then which branch is better for me?????
1st March 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What's the importance of physics in building engineering & construction management???
18th December 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i need at least 10 applications of physics in civil engineering option
21st February 2021, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Importance of physics in civil engineering
21st February 2021, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma student pursuing a course in engineering,,,what equipment am i needed to buy or have
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?