15th May 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?

what are various secter in civil engineering jobs and i am second year student in civil engineering.what are various trening field in mp in civil.and what civil engineering construction company in mp (or cement plant).

Related Questions:
  1. List of civil engineering companies which provides training to civil engineers?
  2. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same? -- [New]
  3. List of top construction companies of world to do training after Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. How to do training from a good construction field after passing civil engineering 5th semester? List of companies that offer training?
  5. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  7. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  8. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  9. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  11. List of Construction companies which offer Inplant Training to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  12. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  13. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  14. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  15. Best Civil Engineering training company in India?
  16. What are government jobs available for civil engineers?
  17. How to apply in-plant training while am doing II-YEAR B.E Civil engineering?
  18. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
28th July 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?

I am pursuing civil engineering in final year, wanna to know that what is the syllabus for IES-2012
9th October 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?

Plz guide me , how I can compelete privately/distance education my ME/M Tech ( civil Engring ) from MP. I am pass out of 2011 from MP.M Nasim ( [email protected] )
29th October 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

what will i read other then syllabous which is helpful for our better futer.at persent time i am pursuing civil engineering from nit patna.
23rd November 2011, 07:55 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

LIST OF PSU IN WHICH YOU CAN APPLY FOR JOB AFTER PASSING B.TECH:

1)NTPC

2)BHEL

3) INDIAN OIL

4) HPCL

5) BPCL

6) DMRC

etc
30th November 2011, 02:26 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,LIST OF PSU IN WHICH YOU CAN APPLY FOR JOB AFTER PASSING B.TECH:

1)NTPC

2)BHEL

3) INDIAN OIL

4) HPCL

5) BPCL

6) DMRC

etc.........................

1)NTPC

2)BHEL

3) INDIAN OIL

4) HPCL

5) BPCL

6) DMRC

1)NTPC

2)BHEL

3) INDIAN OIL

4) HPCL

5) BPCL

6) DMRC

30th November 2011, 06:23 PM
kavink

Thumbs up Re: List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what will i read other then syllabous which is helpful for our better futer.at persent time i am pursuing civil engineering from nit patna.
For your better future or getting jobs easily in your field you must study and practising civil engineering drawing softwares.Ther are various software in civil fields are Autocad, statpro etc.So its a good choice i prefer you to studt other than your syllabus.More over you prepare aptitude questions, verbal reasoning for attending competitive exams.
11th January 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM A LEANER OF PHOENIX TECHNICAL SCHOO AN OUR SUBJECT TEARCHER GAVE US THE PAT FOR THIS YEAR AND THE PAT IS ABOUT THE INCOMPLETE SITE PLAN OF THE FACILITY. I WOURD LIKE TO KNOW IF U MAY HELP ME. IT A CIVIL DESIGN PROJECT
7th June 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I am Fayas i have got 83% in the twelth exam .Iprefer civil to study . how my job oppurtunity will be according to my marks or my skills
17th April 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

MAU I KNOW THE BEST CERTIFICATE COURSE OR SO.. TO BE DONE WHILE PURSUING BTECH IN CIVIL ,,PLZ HELP ,UR ASSIST MAY SHOW ME WAY
5th July 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

what corce i have to do in civil in computer
3rd August 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in Maharashtra in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in Maharashtra?
14th August 2013, 04:46 PM
Anandkp 44

HI
List of psu in which you can apply for job ;------
HPCL

DMRC

NTPC

BPCL

BHEL

INDIAN OIL

16th October 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

dear sir , i a,m pramod kumar and persuing be 3rd year in civil engg . so please you suggest me a good company in india
20th April 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the most influencial sector in civil engg structural, foundation, site engg etc.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?