11th August 2013, 09:47 PM
career_puja

What is the salary scale of lecturer in private engineering colleges?

Hi
I had done BTech and having 4 years of experience in IT Sector. Now I want to switch my career to lecturer of private engineering college. Did I get this opportunity or not and what is pay scale for it?

Thanks

27th August 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary scale of lecturer in private engineering colleges?

2 years running job as a lecturer of murshidabad college of engineering..what is the salery?
15th October 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary scale of lecturer in private engineering colleges?

is there rule for salary paid to lecturer in private engineering colleges
28th August 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have completed b.tech but meri first sem me back aa gei the lekin ab mene degree puri hone ke saat usko clear kr liya ab mera four year clear h or meri degree safe h . ab me apse phuchna chahti ki lecturer ka form br skti hu kya
2nd September 2018, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale for computer Instructor in Pvt engineering college in West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?