26th December 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope available after completing Arts stream?

what are the job options available after completing arts..please mention to me the scope

31st December 2011, 07:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope available after completing Arts stream?

Scope of the arts stream depends on the subject you have selected in your academic studies. You can find jobs in mass communications and in public relations. Those who are good in writing can try for such type of jobs. They can apply for all government sector jobs that specify graduation as the necessary qualification. They can also try for Civil services examination or competitive exams carried out by SSC, UPSC, etc.
26th May 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare h.a.s/i.a.s
27th May 2012, 08:45 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What is the scope available after completing Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the job options available after completing arts..please mention to me the scope
There are various job opportunities available for you after the completion of your graduation in Arts stream. There are many UPSC jobs, Bank jobs and Defence jobs for which you can apply after the completion of your graduation.

The list of UPSC and Defence jobs for which you can apply after the completion of your graduation are listed below:

Combined Defence Services Examination

Civil Services Examination

Indian Forest Service Examination

Central Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination

For all these examination except CDS candidate age should be between 21 to 30 years. The age limit for the CDS examination is given below:
Indian Military Academy 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy 19-25Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years

Also candidate applying for the above given UPSC examination should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the above mentioned UPSC examinations.

You can also apply for the Bank PO and Bank clerical examination after the completion of your graduation. For the bank Po candidate age should be between 21 to 30 years.
27th May 2012, 09:16 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Your questions is not specific to your completion of which level Arts stream. Any way if you mean to say Bachelor Degree in Arts stream, there are so many scope available for higher studies as well as job opportunities after Graduation in Arts.

You can go for Post Graduation studies in Arts after Graduation.

You may apply for B.Ed. training course after Graduation and can make education as your career.

You can apply for Bank clerical and Probationary Officer's job after Graduation through appearing exam conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection)

You may apply for Civil Service exam conducted by UPSC to become an IAS/IPS/IRS/IFS officer.

If you are interested for Defence service, you may apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

You may apply for a lot of job opportunities conducted in your State Governmen.
27th May 2012, 11:32 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: What is the scope available after completing Arts stream?

Hello Friend,

There are various job opportunities available for you after the completion of your graduation in Arts stream. There are many UPSC jobs, Bank jobs and Defence jobs for which you can apply after the completion of your graduation.

You may apply for B.Ed. training course after Graduation and can make education as your career.

You can apply for Bank clerical and Probationary Officer's job after Graduation through appearing exam conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection)

You may apply for Civil Service exam conducted by UPSC to become an IAS/IPS/IRS/IFS officer.

Thank You!
2nd June 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i m simar.I have completed my 12th in arts stream can i do DIETICIAN course?
3rd August 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i do architect after 12
4th August 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i am in the 11th standard and 've chosen humanities of my own accord .And my query is all about the process getting into the foreign ministry or become an ambassador .
5th August 2012, 11:46 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi dear,
You did not mention your course dear in which you have completed your arts degree. There are a lot of courses under arts including English, History, Language, Comparative Literature, Economics, Political Science, and lots more.
Different subjects have different job prospects. Even if you are a pass course graduate then also your job prospects become different.
Well in general, if I need to tell then the most appropriate future that an Arts stream has is teaching in schools (private or government) or lectureship in colleges(private or government). While for schools you will just need a masters degree in the respective subject, for colleges you will need a PhD. too. If you do not have a PhD. then you will remain as a part time lecturer and your job will not have a chance of being permanent.

On the other hand if you do not prefer like most people of going into teaching line, then you can opt for MBA after your arts course and then you can join any corporate sector and flourish there as a business associate.
1st December 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hi....i am persuing my graduation in biotech can i have opperunity to continue my art after graduation????? what facility can i get???
16th June 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is maths subject compulsory after taking economics for any of the sector eg . Banking etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?