23rd January 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Tech after 12th?

I want to know the scope of b.tech after 12th .if u.can tell me the scope and future it wiill be most helpful kindly tell me job options as well please.

23rd January 2013, 08:59 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the scope of b.tech after 12th .if u.can tell me the scope and future it wiill be most helpful kindly tell me job options as well please.
After doing you will able to work as a Engineer in various Technical Organizations.You will also able to get jobs in government sectors also.

The list of Exams which you can appear for getting jobs in Government sectors are :-

>>IBPS PO/IT Officer.
>>RRB Assistant.
>>SSC CGL/UDC .
>>SSC CAG.
>>CDS.
>>UPSC IAS/IPS.

The exams which you can appear for getting technical jobs in government sectors is :-

>>IES(Indian Engineering services).
>>DRDO.

You can also become an Engineer by applying to this exams:-

>>NASA.
>>ISRO.

In order to get jobs in companies like Navratnas and Maharatnas,you can appear in :-

>>GATE Exam.
>>PSU(Public sector Undertaking) Exam.

There are various Navratnas and Maharatna companies in which you will able to get jobs by passing these exams are :-

>>HPCL.
>>IOCL.
>>CCL.
>>SAIL.
>>GAIL.
>>BHEL.
>>HEC.
etc.

The list of private organizations in which you will also able to get jobs are :-

>>Jindal steel and software company.
>>TCS.
>>Cognizant.
>>Honda Motors.
>>Bajaj Automobiles.
>>Mahindra Motors and Software company.
>>HCL.
>>IBM.

23rd January 2013, 12:04 PM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of B.Tech after 12th?

Quote:
Hi friend,

After completion of 10+2 there are many streams in B.Tech

B.Tech(ECE)
B.Tech(ECM)
B.Tech(CSE)
B.Tech(IT)
B.Tech(ME)
B.Tech(CE)
B.Tech(EEE)
B.Sc

B.Tech is technical program. In future Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering has more future scope and can apply government jobs with Civil Engineering.

The ECE, EEE, ECM have Electronics subject It has scope in electronics feild like (APTRANSCO) and also in Software field.
The Computer science has future scope in Software industries.

After completion of B.Tech you may apply any Government jobs.

Good Luck.
23rd January 2013, 12:04 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of B.Tech after 12th?

Quote:
Dear Aspirant,

Yes there is scope for the Btech after 12th.Because it is undergraduation course.It has a high respect in the education wise and also the companies hire people who have a BTech Degree.

There are many courses available in the Btech.They are varied from college to college.Also based on your rank the course can be available.

For Getting Admission for Btech,Following Entrance Exams are:

• IIT-JEE
  • AIEEE
  • State Level Entrance Exams for Engineering

These are the only way you can get a seat in the colleges.But you can also have another option that is a NRI quota seat also called as Management Seat.

They will be allocating people who get less marks in these exams.By taking a large amount of admission fee or tution fee.

Scope of Job opportunities:

• Very High

The BTech student can get a job in any industry like IT industry,Core Industry,BPO and Etc

Since they are molded in such way that they can handle any task with a solution.That is the level of education held in the BTech.

So Dont worry about the Btech.Go ahead and fill your Dreams.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?