23rd July 2019, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope and benefits of Basic Training Certificate (BTC) course?

Sir, I have completed my graduation via distance mode of education. Now, am I eligible for Basic Training Certificate (BTC) course? How would this BTC certificate course is going to help me in building my career? What are its benefits?

15th August 2019, 05:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and benefits of Basic Training Certificate (BTC) course?

Basic Training certificate is necessary for candidates who want to become teacher in primary schools.

The eligibility criteria to pursue Basic Training certificate course is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks. The benefit is that after pursuing this course, you can become eligible for TET exam for primary school teacher jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?