17th July 2019, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Astro-Physics?

I have finished the B.Sc Physics from Bharathidasan University in 2016 to 2019 batch. I scored by the percentage 63% and above. Now, I wish to do M.Sc in Physics or Astro Physics. So, which would be better between these two? And, which colleges would be best to study?

15th August 2019, 05:36 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Astro-Physics?

Msc in physics and Msc in astrophysics both have different course structure and syllabus. Both have good career opportunities. But astrophysics have greater opportunities in private sector than normal physics. Atfirst go through the syllabus regarding both courses and decide the course which is suitable for you.
Indian Institite of Astrophysics is best institute for studying Msc in Astrophysics. All IITs are good for Msc in physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?