23rd July 2019, 08:35 PM
chetan patil.

What is the scope and job opportunities in C-DAC?

My name is Chetan Patel and I just completed my graduation in Instrumentation Engineering. My question is first of all I want detail about my trade related C-DAC course and after completing the course what is the job possibility and what is the benefit of this course.

31st July 2019, 02:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and job opportunities in C-DAC?

CDAC runs many courses like PG Diploma, M.E./M.Tech, Diploma, Certificate in various sectors like:
  • Embedded System and Internet of Things
  • High Performance Computing
  • Multimedia and Animation
  • System Administration
  • Software Development & Testing
  • Big Data
  • VLSI Design
  • IT Applications
  • Infrastructre and Network Security
  • Mobile Applications

There is no such possibility whether you do CDAC or B.Tech or MBA. Its all depend on your skills that you showcase during recruitment drives. If you outperform among others in recruitment drives, definitely they will hire you.

The benefit of these courses are that they will give you deep understanding in that particular subject. Also, the technologies offered by CDAC are among latest technologies which have a good scope in coming generation.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?