20th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities and placement of Ftpfdst course from C-DAC Bangaluru?

hi..m shikha.i have completed BCA from GGSIPU with 80%.i am pursuing MCA AND post graduate certificate in cyber law FROM ignou.I HAVE CLEARED CST AND eligible for admission in post graduate diploma in advance software technology.i would like to know about the job opportunities and CDAC BENGALURU campus placements after the completion of this course

10th December 2017, 12:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities and placement of Ftpfdst course from C-DAC Bangaluru?

CDAC Bangalore is one of the top most training institutes that are available in India. Of course yes, you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of the courses from C-DAC Bangalore.

You may apply for the posts namely Data base administrator, Web Developer, Software Developer..etc., There are several companies that are offering candidates who are done with these courses to work for their core designations.

Most of the companies work on the core programming knowledge that are taught in CDAC. Hence, it will be easy for you to get job opportunities easily in several concerned organizations.

As far as my best knowledge, they might have assisted you with 100% placement guarantee. Hence, I can say that you may find good number of placements opportunities after completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?