21st December 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope and job opportunities of Master degree in Radio Physics?

I have completed my M.Sc in Radio Physics. What is the scope of this degree in Indian market and what are the job opportunities in Government and other Public Sector Units?

25th February 2019, 04:06 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: What is the scope and job opportunities of Master degree in Radio Physics?

Radiological physics has applications in the fields of research, agriculture, industry, nuclear medicine, therapy and diagnostics and these fields are experiencing dearth of qualified radio physicists. Professionals with the ability to safely handling radiation instruments are demanded and since radiophysics subjects offer the students with the ability to handle radiation safely, these professionals can find job in a number of organizations. Since radio physics syllabus covers wide range of areas like radiation hazards evaluation & control, agriculture, industry research, application of radioisotopes in medicine, computational methods, statistics, and instrumentation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?