25th February 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?

Sir/m'am
i have done my graduation in B.Sc(Physics) with 45%
I want to pursue master in economics through correspondence
as i have to handle my job also.
Am i elligible for it? I don't have knowledge of the scope in this field.
Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  2. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
  3. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  4. Do I need to go for masters degree in economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  5. Do I need to go for masters degree in Economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  6. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree?
  7. Masters of Economics through distance education is applicable for Indian Economic Services Exam?
  8. Employment opportunities after Masters Degree in Economics?
  9. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  10. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  11. How to do masters in economics? Does IIT offer masters in economics? List of colleges in South India?
  12. How to join Army as an officer? I am pursuing masters degree in economics
  13. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  14. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  15. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. Whether a CA is eligible to study Masters degree in abroad?
  17. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  18. Eligibility for NET exam after masters degree in business economics(M.B.E)? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd October 2016, 03:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/m'am
i have done my graduation in B.Sc(Physics) with 45%
I want to pursue master in economics through correspondence
as i have to handle my job also.
Am i elligible for it? I don't have knowledge of the scope in this field.
Please help me

Yes, you are eligible to study M.A in Economics through correspondence after B.Sc Physics with 45% marks. You can study the M.A Economics course in the following universities, through correspondence, after B.Sc Physics;

IGNOU - Official website

Annamalai University - Official Website

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University - Official Website

Nalanda Open University - Official Website

The M.A Economics course is a two years master degree course in the economics. The course is useful for the candidates who wish to pursue their career in economics. The candidates after the course can work in various organizations like Teaching Institutions, BPOs, KPOs, Banking Industry, Investment companies, Sales and Marketing, Stock Market companies etc. They can work as Teacher, Research Analyst, Financial Analyst, Money Manager, Business Analyst, Investment Banker, Operations Manager, Marketing Manager etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?