28th May 2012, 07:55 PM
jaswini

What is the scope in PMT to acquire admission in MBBS in government college?

what should be the score in pmt to acquire admission in MBBS in govt college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government MBBS college after scoring 114 marks in MP PMT?
  2. Is there any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in government sector after scoring 98 marks in MP PMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical colleges?
  3. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  4. Can I get admission in MBBS college after scoring 149 marks in PMT
  5. Can I get any government MBBS or Dental college in MP? I have scored 114 marks in MP PMT
  6. Is there any chance to get government MBBS or BDS college after scoring 98 marks in MPPMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical college?
  7. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  8. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  9. Cutoff marks for admission in MP PMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS? -- [New]
  11. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  12. Can I get admission in government MBBS or BDS college in MP? I have scored 114 marks and belong to SC category
  13. Which are the entrance exams for medical in India?
  14. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  15. How to get admission in government college without giving PMT?
  16. Can I get a government MBBS or BDS college after scoring 114 marks in MPPMT?
  17. Cutoff list of PMT(MBBS) in SC in all government colleges?
  18. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
19th June 2012, 09:37 PM
kengtha

Default Re: What is the scope in PMT to acquire admission in MBBS in government college?

There are two stages in PMT exam,preliminary and mains.
For clearing PMT preliminary exam you have to get 400 as 400 is the cutoff for general candidates.
After clearing preliminary exam,you have to appear for the mains.The competition level in Mains is very high.You have to get minimum 75% in the mains.However,75% is not enough to get good rank.You have to get above 80% for getting into government college with good rank.
23rd October 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in PMT to acquire admission in MBBS in government college?

HOW MANY PERCENT WE HAVE TO SCORE TO CLEAR PRILIMARY EXAMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?