26th April 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for sound engineering?

i m 10th std guy and i wish to study further in sound engineering field i want to what are the scopes in this field and what would my average salary

Related Questions:
  1. Sound Engineering Course: in FTII, Other Premier Institutes, Preparations, Scope?
  2. How can I join sound engineering? -- [New]
  3. Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?
  4. Can I join in sound degree engineering after passing in E&TC diploma engineering course? How much is the fees in sound engineering course?
  5. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  6. Courses which are being offered in FTII for sound recording and sound design? How to prepare for it and which books to refer?
  7. How to become a good sound engineer? What is the qualification for Sound Engineering?
  8. Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai, is it college for doing sound engineering course?
  9. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  10. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  11. How should I prepare for Sound Engineering entrance?
  12. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  14. Which course to join after 12th so as to do MBA in future?
  15. What is the scope in engineering disciplines?
  16. What is the scope of IP engineering in India? Is it necessary to do M.Tech in IP
  17. What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?
  18. How is Sound(Audio) Engineering and/or Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
20th September 2013, 11:48 AM
venukumar77

Default Re: What is the scope for sound engineering?

Sound engineering is a part of audio science dealing with the recording and reproduction of sound through mechanical and electronic means. The field draws on many disciplines, including electrical engineering, acoustics, psychoacoustics, and music. Unlike acoustical engineering, audio engineering generally does not deal with noise control or acoustical design. However, an audio engineer is often closer to the creative and technical aspects of audio rather than formal engineering. An audio engineer must be proficient with different types of recording media, such as analog tape, digital multitrack recorders and workstations, and computer knowledge. With the advent of the digital age, it is becoming more and more important for the audio engineer to be versed in the understanding of software and hardware integration from synchronization to analog to digital transfers.
22nd June 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

After passing class 12 arts stream where will i continue my studies to become a sound engineer
29th March 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i am 10 std student i want to join sound engineering so what is the scope in this field and what will my current salary
29th March 2015, 09:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m 10th std guy and i wish to study further in sound engineering field i want to what are the scopes in this field and what would my average salary
Sound Engineering is one of the stream of engineering which is becoming popular nowadays among students.

It mainly deals with study of movies, music, theatre in recording, manipulation along with mixing and reproduction. Sound engineers develop quality music, movies, radio, advertisements.

Career Scope:

The career scope is also increasing rapidly. After pursuing your degree in sound engineering, you can get recruited in fields like radio stations, studios, TV channels, animation, advertisements etc.

Some of the job profiles in this stream are

>>Sound Engineer.

>>Multimedia Developer.

>>Studio Technician.

>>Studio Designer.

>>Acoustic Consultant.

The average salary totally depends upon firm in which you are working. It may range from Rs 35000 -Rs 1,00,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?