15th January 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What score is needed in 12th to get admission based on merit in government colleges of Kerala?

How much marks is needed in +2 to get a merit based admission in Kerala government colleges for Mechanical Engineering? List the name of government colleges in Kerala offering Mechanical Engineering course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a merit seat in Tamilnadu government college after completing 12th in Kerala with 90% in total?
  2. Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala?
  3. Which colleges would I get based on my merit score for Diploma in I.T.?
  4. Fee structure of merit admission in government engineering colleges in Kerala?
  5. Based on which entrance exams does government colleges in Kerala takes admission for B.Pharma courses?
  6. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get M.Tech admission in Kerala in government merit after scoring 299?
  8. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  9. What is the minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in B.Pharma in govt. colleges?
  10. How many chances of M.Tech admission are allowed in government colleges of Kerala?
  11. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  12. Chances to get admission in government Agricultural colleges with KEAM 15655 rank?
  13. Can I get admission in Pharm.D colleges in Kerala based on 12th school provisional results?
  14. Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 67% in 12th?
  15. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  16. Details about paramedical courses under Kerala government colleges?
  17. What should be the minimum score in NEET to get admission in B.Pharma in government colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in any government engineering college in Kerala after scoring 400 rank?
20th January 2018, 03:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What score is needed in 12th to get admission based on merit in government colleges of Kerala?

There is no any fixed percentage criteria required for pursuing Engineering in any of the stream.
But you should score at least 60 to 65 percent in 12th board having PCM as main subject.
You must have to crack entrance exam like IIT JEE to get a seat in one of the good government colleges.

Some of the government colleges in Kerala offering Mechanical Engineering are as follows:-

Government Engineering College, Thrissur
Address: Ramavarmapuram Engineering College P O, Thrissur, Kerala 680009
Phone: 0487 233 4590

Government Engineering College, Trivandrum
Address: Barton Hill, Barton Hill Colony, Kunnukuzhy, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695035
Phone: 0471 230 0485

Government College of Engineering, Kannur
Address: Parassinikkadavu - Mayyil Road, Dharmasala, Kannur, Kerala 670563
Phone: 0497 278 0227

Government Engineering College, Sreekrishnapuram
Address: Mannampatta, Government Engineering College Rd, Sreekrishnapuram, Kerala 679513
Phone: 0466 226 0350
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?