24th September 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the scoring cut off marks required in EAMCET exam to get B.Sc seat?

What is the scoring cut off marks required in EAMCET exam to get B.Sc seat? I am from ST caste, so can you please give me the details based on previous year score? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Thank you!

25th September 2017, 07:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scoring cut off marks required in EAMCET exam to get B.Sc seat?

EAMCET refers to Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test and same is a state level entrance examination which is held for admission in undergraduate professional degree courses in above mentioned field from colleges aided by government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana or other private colleges.

So as it is mentioned above that EAMCET is held for admission in professional degree courses only hence you cannot get admission in B.Sc degree course from EAMCET and for the same you either need to qualify the admission test of your desired college or have to satisfy its eligibility criteria ( if any ) and for details regarding the same you can refer to the official link of your desired institute.
25th September 2017, 08:09 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scoring cut off marks required in EAMCET exam to get B.Sc seat?

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.

This Exam is being conducted once in a year to get admission for the candidates into several Engineering streams and life science courses along with Agricultural courses.

For Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, this Exam is being conducted separately and called as
AP EAMCET and
Telanagan EAMCET Exam.

If you are interested to join B.Sc course, then you need to go through EAMCET Exam.

Direct admission would be given for B.Sc course in many of the colleges.

Only thing is that you need to score a minimum of 50% of marks in your 10+2 with the relevant stream.

Some top colleges will ask for more percentage of marks in 10+2.

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science and this is a 3 year Graduation course.

There are several streams in B.Sc which you can choose as per your interest
B.Sc Computers
B.SC MPC
B.Sc Biotechnology etc.

Hence I would suggest you to please don't worry about cut off marks for EAMCET Exam.

Collect the list of top colleges offering B.Sc course and choose the best out of them.

Generally there would be more scope if you complete the course from University itself. Below universities are good choice
-JNTU Hyderabad
-JNTU Kakinada
-Andhra University
-Acharya Nagarjuna University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?