10th October 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure of assistant loco pilot in RRB Kolkata

sir,
i want to know the selection procedure of assistant loco pilot in rrb kolkata 2012. is it right 70% of written exam & 30% of aptitude test will be added in the final merit list in rrb kolkata?

4th November 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the selection procedure of assistant loco pilot in RRB Kolkata

sir i am raushan kumar ,From - Bhagalpur,Bihar.
Next vekencie loco piolet ka kab aayega?
25th November 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the selection procedure of assistant loco pilot in RRB Kolkata

sir,kindly convey me that what is the minimum mark to qualify in alp aptitude test of rrb kolkata.Yours debaraj.
20th December 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the selection procedure of A L P in rrb Kolkata?
16th January 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,ami jante chaichhi je kolkatar alp er result kobe deben ? karon sob board er result prai beriye gechhe. from...ranaghat thank..you .
29th January 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am jatish chandra mahanta from mbj.odisha,I want to know that"when will alp kolkata result declare?
1st February 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure of assistant loco pilot in RRB Kolkata ?
5th February 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am Biswajit Ghosh , have appeared assistant loco pilot aptitude test of RRB KOLKATA on November 2012 . When the result will be published ?
7th February 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am kaushlendra sexena from bihar, i want to know that"when will alp kol aptitude test result declare.
7th February 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am kaushlendra sexena from bihar, i want to know that"when will alp kol aptitude test result declare.
16th March 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

sir,I want to know what is the eduational & technical qualification for assistant loco pilot exam?
12th June 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 10 passed diplma in electrical. Can i apply for assistant loco pilot. Suresh seervi from jodhpur.
6th July 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Ashish raj sony,from jamalpur,bihar(sir is bar ka cut..f kitne gaya hai,)
21st July 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Loco pilot waitlisted candidates attestation and medical kab hoga.
27th September 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

KYA UGC recognised COURSE assistant loco pilot KE LIYE VALID HAI?
29th September 2013, 01:19 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend.........

Ashish raj sony,from jamalpur,bihar(sir is bar ka cut..f kitne gaya hai,)

thank you..............
19th October 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the preparation books.in locopilot
24th July 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

70%of written and 30% of aptitute total100% .One who secure 50out of 100 and aptitude 200 out of 285 .what is his score .please conform.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?