4th March 2018, 04:52 AM
swethachagantipati

What is the selection procedure in IOCL for Trade Apprentices Technician in Electronics?

I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with 80%. I applied for IOCL Trade Apprentices (Technician in Electronics). Tell me what is selection process and which site helps me for preparation.

25th March 2018, 08:35 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure in IOCL for Trade Apprentices Technician in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swethachagantipati View Post
I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with 80%. I applied for IOCL Trade Apprentices (Technician in Electronics). Tell me what is selection process and which site helps me for preparation.
Selection Methodology :

Selection process will consists of two stages : Written and Personal Interview. The Written test will be of 90 minutes duration and would comprise of multiple choice questions on the relevant discipline, generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude, reasoning abilities and basic English Language skills. There shall be no negative marking. The question will be in bilingual i.e English and Hindi.

- The written test and personal interview would carry a weightgae of 85% and 15% respectively.

The candidate have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e Written and Interview. Candidate are advised to be medically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?