2nd November 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available for ST girl candidate in Central Railway Apprentices Training recruitment? Procedure of selection in this recruitment?

As I belongs to the ST category and I am a girl then what kind of relaxation I can get in Central Railway Apprentices Training recruitment? Kindly let me know the selection procedure immediately.

24th February 2017, 08:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available for ST girl candidate in Central Railway Apprentices Training recruitment? Procedure of selection in this recruitment?

There is a relaxation available for ST category candidates in Indian Railway Apprentice recruitment. There is an age relaxation available for ST candidates with the an age of 5 years and 3 years for OBC category candidates.

The selection process of Central Railway Recruitment consists of,

>> As the selection is based on the Apprenticeship, marks secured in 10th Class or Matriculation are considered for making final list.

>> And marks secured in ITI trade are also considered. So those who secure merit marks in both ITI and Matriculation will be called for Document Verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?