11th September 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the selection process for RAW?

I am Dibaker Mitra, and I am looking for an opportunity to serve the country through RAW so can you guide me through the process of selection of candidates for RAW.

My email ID is [email protected].

Waiting for your reply.

9th October 2013, 05:19 PM
sbhama

Default Re: What is the selection process for RAW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Dibaker Mitra, and I am looking for an opportunity to serve the country through RAW so can you guide me through the process of selection of candidates for RAW.

My email ID is [email protected].

Waiting for your reply.
want to join raw . raw has own criteria for his candidate and soliders . to became raw agent the candidate should be good in shooting skills and candidate aim has to be 100% accuarate and have to courage . candidate must known different language and has good skill of talking . and known how to came out from any language. and for soliders be good in all skills because raw eye always have in good soliders

Read more: http://joindefence.com/selection-procedure-raw-serving-soldiers-army-10735.html#ixzz2hDkUyM6B
10th October 2013, 08:28 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the selection process for RAW?

Hello,
There is no exam for recruiting for RAW. The members are selected from the army, IPS, IAS, CBI or such services based on their skills.

and with my personal experience i can say you that some students which not selected in IES exam can also get call from raw.
from not selected my mean is just have 1 or 2 marks less from the main list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?