5th March 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do having entered wrong Email Id while filling online form for UPSC Exam?

what to do if i entered wrong email id in upsc online exam form?

6th March 2012, 02:24 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do having entered wrong Email Id while filling online form for UPSC Exam?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. Every year UPSC conduct variety of Entrance Exams like
-SCRA Exam
-NDA Exam
-CDS Exam
-IES Exam etc.

The required eligibility criteria for the candidates will be different from one exam to other exam.

You did not mention the specific UPSC Exam for which you have applied and given wrong email id.

So, next time try to be more clear with your query so that we can better guide you.

However, the impact for this mistake of giving wrong email id is a little severe.

Once you have applied for any of the UPSC Exam, you will be given a registration id and password.

The same will be communicated to you by Email and to your mobile number as message.

You need to keep those details with care. Because, by entering those details, you will have to download the call letter from the official website of UPSC.

For some exams, the call letter will be sent to the address whichever you have given while applying for UPSC Exam.

So, you don't need to worry a lot regarding this. If you face any trobule because of this, just leave a post in our forum. We will do our best to you.

Anyway, have good preparation to the UPSC Exam which you have applied and crack it.

For updated information on UPSC Exams, you can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
6th March 2012, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do having entered wrong Email Id while filling online form for UPSC Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what to do if i entered wrong email id in upsc online exam form?
solution over
if you entered wrong email id in upsc onliune exam then you have to inform firstly authority member ,if it is nt possie for u then you have to call them &ask whether ther is any process to correct it ,if yes then plz inform me if no try to find out solution over it.
27th May 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I have wrongfully entered my email id in DAF online form in UPSC site, Please suggest, how can i rectify it?

Thanks & Regards
Rahul Verma
11th November 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I have entered the wrong qualification in CDSC . How can i make it correct?
30th October 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

by mistake i have filled wrong spelling of my name . . . instead of 'u' i have filed 'i' what can i do now
1st June 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i choosed the other city by mistake for exam center kinldy tell me what should is do
6th August 2014, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

how to get registration id and password on mobile as i have forgotten my email id password
9th November 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i filled wrong date in my job profile i mean i filled 2012 instead of 2011....what should i do???
19th January 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

by mistake i have filled wrong spelling of my name ,instead of 'MV' i have filed only 'M' in icici po application personal details what can i do now ?
17th October 2016, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I filled wrong job preference in my DAF UPSC ...SO plz help u what I do ?
14th April 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I entered wrong email id during upsc 2017 form fill up for preli exam.so is there will be any problem to download admit card
4th January 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I have mistakenly given wrong email id while filling cdse online application form, now I have passed the written exam. Is it possible to change that email.id?
23rd February 2019, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir can we fill form twice if any mistake happen while filling form upsc and if yes den which fill will accept Becoz both form name are same
12th January 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i have entered wrong area pincode.How to overcome it?
31st August 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I filled wrong email id in my Upsc cds form.. And I cleared the exam too... Now how could I rectify this mistake
11th September 2020, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I fill my brother email id in Upsc cds form and clear the exam too... Bt my brother already regiester himself on join Indian army and I was unable... So how can I change my email id in Upsc cds form so that they can contact me through my email id
18th February 2023, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do if I entered number of attempts count wrong while filling online form for Upsc exam? Also I finished part 1 and part 2 application with the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?